BY DIOR

Discover Miss Dior Eau Fraîche, a dazzlingly fresh interpretation of Parisian charm and elegance. Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is a fresh chypre with bright bergamot and gardenia notes underscored by the elegance of Indonesian patchouli.

The Miss Dior Eau Fraîche woman has a spontaneous attitude and a natural elegance. Inspired by Christian Dior's emblematic codes: houndstooth and the couture bow, Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is truly fashion's finishing touch.

Akai T.
Miss Dior is my favorite fragrance. It is absolutely a grown woman perfume. It is not fruity or over-powering. It has light airy scent. When first applied, you can smell sweetness from vanilla then slowly the floral scents will occur.

I am not a fan of the packaging or price ( I paid $95+ tax), but scent is long lasting. I kept an empty bottle just perfume an area in my room.

Any perfume can be long lasting depending on where it is applied to your body. For women, I recommend applying the perfume under the breast, naval area, and on the inner thighs. The perfume is trap and will react to your body heat.
April H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This perfume is so elegant and sexy. It’s 100% an empowering grown woman scent. It starts off spicy and calms to a nice musky/floral scent. It last all day, however, I feel like it’s more of a night / special occasion scent rather than daily. It’s very unique.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
This Fragrance smells amazing on everyone! Im not even kidding! I got it for myself one day and I loved it so much and everyone kept asking what it was so I eventually got it for my mother and sister for their birthdays and it smells even better on them! it super light and very feminine!
Juliana L.
Redwood City , CA
This perfume is soooo amazing. Unique and elegant. Love everything about it. My boyfriend is giving me this perfect perfume for Christmas. He’s bringing from France but you can find at the perfumaria. Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love this fragrance! The smell is light and crisp as well as a little sexy. I feel like it is a staple in my daily routine and I feel incomplete without a spritz before I walk out the door. I will always have to repurchase this and I recommend it to everyone!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I'm obsessed with this perfume. It has patchouli undertones to a citrusy, jasmine fragrance. Dior perfumes stick well to my skin and last throughout the day. I'm definitely going to purchase this perfume again.
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
My favorite souvenir from London!
My dad bought it for me at harrods in 2012 and I still have it!
Which absolutely is something good!
I love that Parfüme so much I don't wanna use it all up, I only wear it for the most special events
Giovanna D.
Westwood, NJ
Sexy, elegant, I feel that it’s more for the night thankfully the day, but can be used in both. I like to feel the power and the sexuality that this perfume brings to me! I definitely recommend even way the price is not that cheap
Valerie M.
Porterville, CA
Flower scent smells great/amazing and not too strong. However, 3 stars due to it only stays for less than 3 hours. It does not stay the whole time for night outs- even tried drowning myself with it.I have used other brand of toilette sprays and this does not last. But love the smell(:
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It’s feminine but not a bit floral or fruity. It’s clean, appealing, and leaves you wanting more. Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Michelle  G.
Beech Island, SC
Looking for a new perfume. I like perfumes with a clean scent verses something fruity smelling. What scent does this have?
Karyn D.
What do it smell like and how long do it last?
Maggie S.
Slidell, LA
Can anyone give another fragrance that this may smell similar too?
Mayara A.