BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
july c.
Me encanta esta fragancia es una de mis preferidas , es un aroma diferente suave y a la vez muy elegante me encanta
khloud 👑.
Suez, Un known
It's wonderful perfume and the smell is amazing , it's easy to use and suitable price , and I wish to got it again
Carmen V.
Guatemala
Smells incredible. It would make a great gift for any girl, the smell is not overpowering and still lasts all day.
Vanessa V.
Smells really good, and stays on all day.
I have tried other parfums and this one is the one that i go to the most.
Jessica M.
suffolk
My signature sent this product is a must have, I brought it in Debenhams not too expensive but not too cheap either
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
I love perfumes and believe me it's worth a single penny because it's so amazing and it's smell lasts for long time
rosy R.
Best fragrance made for me .I like it so much. Scent is good and nice price. My also like it. It's smell is so good
reham A.
i love this produce
ilver much
and i wich if i got it again
so comfartable
and useful
It smells more than wonderful
Natalie R.
Sherbrooke, QC
This one smells amazing, you use a bit in the morning and at night it's still as fresh as it was in the morning :)
JACIANA M.
Ganhei este perfume de presente.. E agora? Estou amando... Estou até com medo, quando acabar. O que vou fazer????
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.