BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Lily E.
England, Hertfordshire
I dont really like this lerfume its to strong and smells a bit manly. Nothing against it though just wish theyd tone the smell down.
Jeny p.
Es genial porque tienes larga duración se puede usar en cualquier ocasión y es de muy buena casa. Comercial es dulce y suave su aroma
Iléana ♡.
J’aime tellement ce parfum ! Un de mes indispensables ! Je le porte quotidiennement ! Il tient plutôt bien et son odeur est à tombe
Miriam H.
It is my favorite perfume for any day and time of the year. it smells really good I have already bought more than 3. I recommend it
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
i used to have this parfume its nice soft and sweet witht bit of flowers smell mixed together its not strong but smells soft sugary
Asma B.
This is a perfect everyday wear perfume.. smells absalutely amazing and lasts all day.. great value for money and smells so devine.
Cortney F.
Edmonton, AB
Smells amazing! Definitely worth the price and a staple in my collection of fragrances. If you can afford it and love it get it!
Rafaela C.
Rua Luiz Signorelli 106 ap 103 Belo Horizonte
Sou simplesmente apaixonada por este perfume. É daqueles que deixamos pra usar só em ocasiões especiais. Simplesmente maravilhoso
Anna M.
Honestly favourite scent of all time stay on u for a long time as alot in the bottle which is amazing I recommend it to everyone
Hanna B.
Vancouver , BC
This smell is amazing , fancy , I bought about a month ago . I feel a delicate and confident woman wearing this perfume, I adore
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.