BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Sarah F.
Saint-pryvé-saint-mesmin
I LOVE THE SMELL SO MUCH I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT TASTES BUT I AN ASSURE IT STAYS ALL DAY LONG
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
It's very girly, sophisticated, sweet, even sexy! The bottle it's cute. The price is just. The scent it's long lasting! I'm loving it!
Massiel C.
Este es uno de los perfumes que me gustan muchísimo, lo puedo usar a cualquier hora, ya que su aroma es duradero y suave. ¡Me encanta!
Lina K.
This has really cute packaging on it, which makes me love it even more. I love the scent and I feel like it’s really nice for everyday!
Lear19688Eduard M.
Otra de las Marcar que cualquier persona desearía tener.  Extraordinaria fragancia, excelente calidad de perfume. Recomendadisimo.
Aisha M.
Mississauga, Ontario
My hubby got this for me for my birthday and its the best! I fell in love. Such a cute bottle on top of that looks great on my dresser❤
dode o.
Riyadh , South of Riyadh
This smell fantastic i fall in love with this brand especially this edition Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette
Arlet C.
I like the presentation of this product, but the smell is not long-lasting that I was thinking it is. I bought it in a famous store.
Ghania S.
Algiers
OMG GIRRRRRLS this perfume will always be my favourite perfume ever
Smells so good and lost for hours tottaly recommend this for you
Lily E.
England, Hertfordshire
I dont really like this lerfume its to strong and smells a bit manly. Nothing against it though just wish theyd tone the smell down.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.