BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Bianca S.
Salto/Sp
Ele é ótimo, um dos meus preferidos... Tem um cheiro muuuuito bom.. super recomendo quem está afim de comprar.. só é carinho, mas vale a pena
abby k.
Aylmer, ON
This spray had a really good scent. It sticks on well and I've gotten complemented many times on how good i smelt while wearing this product
Fatima C.
I adore her scent makes me feel so beautiful all the time every time I go to a place ask me for my perfume, this perfume never disappoints me
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
My boyfriend bought me this for valentines as well as other stuff. Its very expensive though but its worth it because the smell was lovely.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
This is my all time favorite perfume! I have bought it over and over again. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, hence the one star taken off.
Sofia A.
It is very girly and fresh, I like it for summer, dot think is a autumn scent. I had it last summer and I'm thinking about buying it again
Alma K.
00966558003164
I really like its smell that lasts long and attractive I really love her smell for a long time and attractive I can not give up all daytime
marie-claude o.
Cookshire-Eaton, Québec
Th perfume is a total must! It is my favorite my boyfriend loves it and so do I. I have 3 bottles I need spares in cas they stop making it.
Shannon P.
Durham
This smells incredible. This is one of my favs since it makes you smell refreshed and gorgeous. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Taisija V.
Klaipeda
For my taste the perfume was amazing!!!!!!!!!! And I loved it even my friends complimented on this perfume they said it smells very nice
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.