BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sofia A.
It is very girly and fresh, I like it for summer, dot think is a autumn scent. I had it last summer and I'm thinking about buying it again
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
My boyfriend bought me this for valentines as well as other stuff. Its very expensive though but its worth it because the smell was lovely.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
This is my all time favorite perfume! I have bought it over and over again. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, hence the one star taken off.
Hanane d.
meknes
I like this parfum is one of my best Dior is a very wonderful mark..long lasting,fresh and fragrance..the packaging is wonderfull i like
Taisija V.
Klaipeda
For my taste the perfume was amazing!!!!!!!!!! And I loved it even my friends complimented on this perfume they said it smells very nice
Michelle B.
Montfoort
Miss Dior absolutely blooming is my fave eau de parfum out there, even though the price tag is high it is totally worth the splurge!
Maylla P.
Amo os produtos da dior e esse perfume é perfeito. A essência nos deixa sexy e sensual. A fragrância é suave e agradável. Quero muiitoooo
Aisha M.
Mississauga, Ontario
My hubby got this for me for my birthday and its the best! I fell in love. Such a cute bottle on top of that looks great on my dresser❤
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
It's very girly, sophisticated, sweet, even sexy! The bottle it's cute. The price is just. The scent it's long lasting! I'm loving it!
Sarah F.
Saint-pryvé-saint-mesmin
I LOVE THE SMELL SO MUCH I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT TASTES BUT I AN ASSURE IT STAYS ALL DAY LONG
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.