BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fatima C.
I adore her scent makes me feel so beautiful all the time every time I go to a place ask me for my perfume, this perfume never disappoints me
Bianca S.
Salto/Sp
Ele é ótimo, um dos meus preferidos... Tem um cheiro muuuuito bom.. super recomendo quem está afim de comprar.. só é carinho, mas vale a pena
Cintya C.
Esse perfume é muito amor. Onde você passa fica o cheiro e ele fica no seu corpo por um bom tempo, não é igual a outro que com 3 horas some.
Martha C.
On the top 10 of my favorite perfumes!! It smells sooo good and the price is ok. It comes in bottle that is really cute. I recommend it 100%.
Frances K.
I got this one in a dior sample 5 pack and it was my favorite one out of the 5. very feminine and light but long lasting. Sweet and florally.
Alma K.
00966558003164
I really like its smell that lasts long and attractive I really love her smell for a long time and attractive I can not give up all daytime
Shannon P.
Durham
This smells incredible. This is one of my favs since it makes you smell refreshed and gorgeous. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Sofia A.
It is very girly and fresh, I like it for summer, dot think is a autumn scent. I had it last summer and I'm thinking about buying it again
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
This is my all time favorite perfume! I have bought it over and over again. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, hence the one star taken off.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
My boyfriend bought me this for valentines as well as other stuff. Its very expensive though but its worth it because the smell was lovely.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.