BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
selina w.
West Yorkshire
Love the smell and the package is so beautiful and the bottle is so pretty and and it's pink which makes it much better and the smell omg its so nice
Evelyn S.
Burlington
Dior always has really nice packaging, it's elegant but cute! I really like this perfume, it lasts all day. I would definitely purchase this again!
Shruti S.
Dubai, Dubai
Absolutely adore the packaging. Not a huge fan of the fragrance as I prefer musky scents. Defiantly would gift it to some one who likes it fruity.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
miss dior es un perfume delicado, sereno, sutil precisocon un olor que dura casi todo eldia, su aroma final es sutil, dulce y muy caracteristico
Olivia B.
I'm very happy to have brought this perfume. It smells tremendously good and stays for the whole day , with only 2 sprays needed in the morning.
shahad w.
How can I get it in a vox box like the rest of the girls who got it for a review? I feel that this fragrance is part of the femininity of girls😘😘
Umai H.
One of my go to perfumes for such a long time. I don't think it suits me anymore but if your looking for a long lasting perfume this is the one.
Alex P.
Since the first time I smelled it I instantly fell in love, lats all day without being overwhelming just light and flowery, my second favorite.
manar h.
this is the amazing fragrance ever it smells woooow i really waaant tooo buyy another ooone but it s expensiive i shoulddd buuuy it reaalllyyy
Mandy T.
I love Miss Dior! It's such a classy and feminine scent! Not to mention such a gorgeous bottle with the bow! It's light yet very long lasting!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.