BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Im not a huge fan of this scent its pretty strong for my taste its really floral smelling the bottle is packaged so cute but not my taste the scent that is its a very grown womanly scent i tend to go towards fruit scents so thats just my personal preference someone who loves floral scents will love this
Selma 💋.
Blaine, MN
MISS DIOR KEEP DOING YA THANG. I just bought this bottle about 2 weeks ago & I'm not sure why it took me so long to get it. My gosh... it smells so good & I feel so good in it! I've gone out with it & crashed & woke up the next day & it was still on me as if i just sprayed it! very long lasting and yummy!
Jacqueline C.
I have been wearing this since 2006, and I turn heads with it. It slightly smell like strawberries and caramel to me, but not crazy sweet which i don't like. The bottle is beautiful, and I love the little bow on the cap. I would recommend this to all ages. Sinfully feminine, but smells innocent.
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
I love Dior anyways but their perfumes are lovely! The bottle is beautiful and classy looking! This was my first bottle but I will be buying more soon! The scent is a light floral and I always get compliments on this brand specifically. I can’t wait to try out more next go around!
valerin g.
Doral, FL
El mejor perfume que eh usado el aroma es riquísimo es como dulce y sofisticado me gusta mucho es un perfume para usar a toda hora
Salida de día
Salida de noche
En la tarde
Excelente siempre quelo utilizo me preguntan que perfume llevo
Darline A.
I am a sucker for perfumes! I am always on the hunt for one to add to my collection. I ran across this and fell involve with the scent. It's sweet and fresh at the same time. It's a great perfume to wear in the summer time. It's light and not overpowering. I just wish it lingered longer.
Amber B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Miss Dior Miss Cherie what can I say I'm speechless. I had this product a while back and I'm so sad it is discontinued. I still have the bottle just for the smell. I love it and would die if they had a restock it is just that lovely of a smell for both young and older woman.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this as part of a Miss Dior sampler set and it is my favorite out of the four piece set. The scent is light and flowery. It is long lasting as well! I have had the entire sampler set for more than three years and I still have not come close to running out.
Marissa C.
This is and has been one of my favorite scents. It's slightly sweet and clean. Definitely expensive but you're laying for the brand. It is a great perfume, I just don't always have the $$ to purchase.
Jazmin H.
I love this perfume. It's so soft yet floral. This I use on special occasions of course because of the pricing. I am on my second bottle now and I plan to keep purchasing. It has a long lasting scent which is good so your not constantly worried if you still smell.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.