BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy A.
Miami, Florida
este es mi  perfume favorito, me gusta mucho su olor y el empaque es hermoso , siempre que se me termina voy corriendo a comprarlo sin duda. lo recomiendo
Imene B.
Tunis
This perfume is like a dream it's smells like wow I tried for the first time and I recommend for you girls of corse it's a good value compared of the price....
Personally i have not tried this product but I have heard so many good things about the product. I am looking forward in trying this product un the future.👌
Cherish A.
My mom and I adore this fragrance but Absolutely Blooming has now become my favourite! If you love the original you need to add blooming to your collection!
Kiran T.
abbotsford
This smells really good , and the packaging is very cute and simple it kinda reminds me of Chanel , but it's a great product overall . I recommend this !
Fatima M.
This perfume is astounding, It is so beautiful. Such an amazing scent. So classy and feminine. It really makes my day when I smell it. I love wearing it.
Oceane B.
Super delicate and feminine smell. Dior perfumes are definitely the best quality perfumes out there. Smell is very prominent yet soft, and lasts forever!
Rosie I.
Forest Road, Windsor
Lovely scent! Very light and delicate. Perfect as a summer scent. Lasts a very long time even with lots of over exercise! Good value for smaller bottles
sara a.
Agadir
this is my sister's go to perfume ; i do love it and all but dince it is her signature scent ,i rarely go for it . But honestly the scent is heavenly.
Stefania P.
Medellín
Estoy encanta con esta loción,es una de mis preferidas,consideró que genera en las mujeres más seguridad de su misma ya que su olor la hace especial
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.