BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Jenny f.
I tried this perfume a few times before buying, and I fell in love with it every time. It's so gentle, a little sweetness, a little vanilla, very light, and lasts pretty long. Would definitely recommend if you like sweet scents. This is my new favourite!
Mahgol M.
My favorite scent. The initial smell after its first spray smells like the original, Miss Dior, but after a few short minutes, it becomes lighter and sweeter. A very elegant scent with sweetness and grace to it. I absolutely want it again and again.
Thaís M.
Obsessed with this!! It smells so great and it lasts on your skin for a long time... I often receive compliments about my smell. Its expesive but I use it everyday for about 6 months and its still not even half away. Worth my money.
Aleesia D.
WINNIPEG, MB
One of my favorite scents by Dior! Nothing else could make me feel like a little girl running through a field of flowers! If you spray it on your pulse points it's really long lasting, it lasts for up to 6-8 hours. Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Camilla L.
Burnaby, BC
Light with floral tones, this perfume is perfect for everyday due to how subtle yet captivating it is. the scent is clean and fresh. However, it does range a bit on the expensive side, as is expected with the Dior brand.
Diana I.
Lovely fragrance that lasts all day. I would describe the smell as a mix of fresh shower combined with a flower garden and a tiny bit of cotton candy lol.
I just love it. It's incredible and I hope they never discontinue it
Natja H.
Adelaide
Oh my god this one is one of my very favorites! It actually lasts more than a day so it's really long lasting. I bought it in Priceline around 4 months ago and since then everyone is asking me what perfume am i wearing.
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Another great smell from Dior! My favorite from their entire collection, its fresh and soft, and not too sweet. It smell more "modern" compared to some other Dior perfumes, and I find this one most suited for daily use.
Natalia P.
Asunción - Trinidad
Sin duda es una de las mejores que he utilizado! Tiene un aroma que enamora, solo lo he utilizado una vez, pero no me molestaría volver a usarla! Me ha encantando tanto como a varias de mis amigas y algunos amigos, La volvería a comprar para algún momento bastante especial.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
The creation of this romantic and moder chypre fragrance is signed by francois demachy. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of tunisian neroli oil. The heart merges tow types of roses - Bulgarian and turkish. The base is made of Indonesian patchouli.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.