BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
The bottle has lasted me quite some time and it's because it's pretty powerful that you only need a squirt or two, (not like body spray where the smell goes away after 10 minutes). I found this perfume by Sephora sending me perfume samples with an order I made for some makeup. I usually don't purchase spendy perfume let alone perfume at all because, let's be honest, a guy can spray himself with cologne and smell good for days but for women it seems to not stick to our skin as well. But I'm pleased with it and it's something I'll buy more of once I run out.
Jawaher J.
Je aime beaucoup cette parfun car elle est adorable et très agréable. .je rêve toujours de l'acheter mais à cause de simples moyen d argent je ne peut pas l acheter. .j'ai une amie qu utiliser toujours et j'aime beaucoup odeur secree de cette parfum qui donne beaucoup de féminité et confiance à elle. ..je toujours rêvé d'elle et maintenant plus que hier pour mon mariage. ..pour cela je ai espaire beaucoup de recevoir mon parfun d amour et de confiance Miss Dior. ..merci de me faire vivre mon rêve d'une jolie parfun féminin. ..
Aleyna T.
My all time favorite perfume, using it for almost 5 years now. Missing the old formula, but Dior makes it glamorous and charm not matter what again. Most elegant, charming and chic perfume I have ever tried. Stays almost many days. In a short, my secret weapon. If you likes the flower and woody notes together, you will definitely will like it.
Skye H.
This is a very sweet smelling perfume and lasts the magority of the day and is also a great size to put in your bag or makeup kit and also have a very nice packaging and spray bottle
Lauren Y.
My signature scent. I will always buy more when I run out. Just a couple of sprays will last the entire day and I always get compliments on it. The bottle design is a classic and adds a feminine charm to any dresser or make up table. Even a few of my friends have bought it after smelling it on me!
Jenifer P.
Sexy and sophisticated is how I described this parfum, I use it like always to work and to go to the gym, and sometimes to sleep because for me it has a super nice and gentle scent that match with everything I'll definitely buy it again for sure, you're boyfriend is going to  love it trust me!
Amila S.
London
I bought this perfume from duty free, and it's one of my favorite perfumes. It is long lasting and has a classy, womanly scent. It is affordable and can be worn at night as well as during the day. I would definitely buy this again, and always have it as part of my collection.
Tamar K.
Can any Parfum smell so good like Miss Dior? Omg I#m so in LOVE with this parfum, its smells really sweet and i like sweet one hehe :D this parfum is my favourite and my friends like this parfum so much when i wear it hahahah, so i smell everyday like a real lady haha ;)
Karolajna B.
Santiago, region metropolitana
Very fresh and light, but stays on the skin for a long time. I really like the scent. I bought it one without being able to smell the tester, but everybody was recommending it to me. Their recommendations didn't let me down. The only drawback - its kind of pricey!
Jenny f.
I tried this perfume a few times before buying, and I fell in love with it every time. It's so gentle, a little sweetness, a little vanilla, very light, and lasts pretty long. Would definitely recommend if you like sweet scents. This is my new favourite!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.