BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
krista b.
If you want to smell like a STRONG, CONFIDANT woman then this is the scent for YOU. This scent is more on the strong side, you do NOT need a lot. REMEMBER a little goes a long way. This scent has notes of Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. I can really smell the jasmine when i smell this scent. When i wear this scent i feel like i am getting ready to go the the grammy's.
Andreia S.
Skelmersdale, Uk
This perfume is probably one of my favorites in my collection.
I have tried to get some more but I haven't been able to, my nan introduced me to this a couple of years ago and since then I have been in love with the scent, how sweet it and it also stays on for very long. Of course its really expensive but its definitely worth the money, you don't need to spray loads on and it last forever.
Sandra R.
Love this product. The smell lasts all day and the scent seems to linger even on my coat etc. People always comment how nice I smell I don't wear any other perfume. I would highly recommend.
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
The bottle has lasted me quite some time and it's because it's pretty powerful that you only need a squirt or two, (not like body spray where the smell goes away after 10 minutes). I found this perfume by Sephora sending me perfume samples with an order I made for some makeup. I usually don't purchase spendy perfume let alone perfume at all because, let's be honest, a guy can spray himself with cologne and smell good for days but for women it seems to not stick to our skin as well. But I'm pleased with it and it's something I'll buy more of once I run out.
Aleyna T.
My all time favorite perfume, using it for almost 5 years now. Missing the old formula, but Dior makes it glamorous and charm not matter what again. Most elegant, charming and chic perfume I have ever tried. Stays almost many days. In a short, my secret weapon. If you likes the flower and woody notes together, you will definitely will like it.
Skye H.
This is a very sweet smelling perfume and lasts the magority of the day and is also a great size to put in your bag or makeup kit and also have a very nice packaging and spray bottle
Lauren Y.
My signature scent. I will always buy more when I run out. Just a couple of sprays will last the entire day and I always get compliments on it. The bottle design is a classic and adds a feminine charm to any dresser or make up table. Even a few of my friends have bought it after smelling it on me!
Jenifer P.
Sexy and sophisticated is how I described this parfum, I use it like always to work and to go to the gym, and sometimes to sleep because for me it has a super nice and gentle scent that match with everything I'll definitely buy it again for sure, you're boyfriend is going to  love it trust me!
Amila S.
London
I bought this perfume from duty free, and it's one of my favorite perfumes. It is long lasting and has a classy, womanly scent. It is affordable and can be worn at night as well as during the day. I would definitely buy this again, and always have it as part of my collection.
Tamar K.
Can any Parfum smell so good like Miss Dior? Omg I#m so in LOVE with this parfum, its smells really sweet and i like sweet one hehe :D this parfum is my favourite and my friends like this parfum so much when i wear it hahahah, so i smell everyday like a real lady haha ;)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.