BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical because of all the mixed reviews. My daughter and I both had liked the scent when testing scents at a department store in December. I wanted to gift this to my daughter on her graduation. I had forgotten what it's scent was and was afraid it may have fallen into one of the negative reviews if not bought directly from the store, where I could test it. I took the risk of buying online through Amazon. My daughter was home for Memorial Day weekend. I smelled this wonderful scent wafting through the air, that was it! She smelled beautiful! The scent is almost soothing. It's not to sweet, a touch earthy and just delightful.
Leah R.
I love this perfume! It lasts for such a long time when applying it and has a really nice scent to it. I brought mine July last year and have used it so much and still have some left!
Sarah K.
Binbrook, ON
My favourite scent. I've been wearing this for a few years now. It's delicate and feminine, not over powering. Expensive, but all decent perfume is costly. You get what you pay for.
Amal K.
I hope and i want to use this purfummmm
I love #dior but i don't use any think of dior ♥ beceause
Dior is very expensive in my contries
@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Lauren B.
Sunderland, Tyne and wear
This is my favourite perfume, I love it, its sweet and light and I can't find anything better than this one! I use it time after time and I've been using it for 6year now , it is a little pricey but it's worth every penny
Really good long lasting ! A nice smell would definitely recommend ! Would buy again and good price ! I have bought this loads of times ! It's absolutely fabulous definitely recommend!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
This perfume is amazing it such a strong sent to it you don't need yo put a lot on my children no when I have it on coz they say the can smell me before seeing me ahaha
Inajara P.
Esse é o meu preferido ultimamente, me apaixonei por ele, pra mim perfume tem a ver com o clima e com seu estado de espírito, esse perfume acredito ser pra dias mais amenos que não seja muito quente, ele fixa e projeta muito bem, adoro sentir ele o dia todo. Abre com tangerina, meio com jasmin e rosas e fundo com almiscar e patchouli, se forem analisar realmente existe semelhança com o coco mademoiselle, pois as notas do miss dior estão todas dentro do coco, nas mesmas posições (abertura, meio e fundo), apenas o coco tem outras notas cítricas na saída e outras notas florais no meio e outras de fundo além do almiscar e do patchouli. Como se fosse um miss dior mais suave até. Amo os dois. Miss dior remete à suavidade e elegância. Para mulheres elegantes, femininas e delicadas. Cheiro de princesa. Amo.
dima z.
I love this fragrance, have been very happy to find it through EBay so that i can continue to enjoy it since it is no longer carried in stores. Which its scent lasted longer when wearing
krista b.
If you want to smell like a STRONG, CONFIDANT woman then this is the scent for YOU. This scent is more on the strong side, you do NOT need a lot. REMEMBER a little goes a long way. This scent has notes of Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. I can really smell the jasmine when i smell this scent. When i wear this scent i feel like i am getting ready to go the the grammy's.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.