BY DIOR

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Deborah S.
Aguadilla
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PERFUME. IT HAS AN EXCELLENT FIXER. IT IS VERY SOFT. I RECOMMEND TO ALL GIRLS AND ALL AGES TO USE IT. YOUR COST IS AN APPROPRIATE ONE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT. ITS A PERFUN
Claudia T.
I love this perfume the sweet fragrance lasts most of the day and makes you feel fresh. In the malls of Peru you can find or specifically in "perfumerías unidas". The perfume design I love but I would like it to be offered in a larger size. Of course, I recommend it worth buying
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I received miss Dior. From one of my residents son from work. As a gift for taking care of him so well. His father told him I was the only one who made him feel comfortable. That he wanted to get me something. So his son asked what I like his responds was" hell I don't know . I know she always smells good". Lol. Since I only work weekends they waited tell Saturday. The called me in the room and handed me the partum in a gift bag. I loved it. Ever since
Stephanie T.
Absolutely love this fragrance, such a beautiful scent, it's a fresh flowery Scent I would say, such a beautiful bottle looks great, first time I've tried this scent, and I would buy it again.
Phuong Anh V.
Smells really good and the scent lasts forever
Its expensive so i only use it on special occasions
The packaging is really nice and it feels good on the hand ( i don't know how to describe it)
Bana S.
Burnaby, BC
I am obsessed with this! It always puts me in a good mood when I put this on. It’s not too strong and it doesn’t fade away when you put it on. Also the smell is long lasting which is awesome.
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
This fragrance is truly amazing, because not only do you last a few minutes if not very long, the smell, the aroma, does not go away, the fragrance is very rich and hydrates your skin incredibly
Mima A.
guys I had a little sample of this perfume and I love it, at first I thought it wasn't for me, but then when I finally decided to try it out I loved it, I would honestly get this perfume again.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical because of all the mixed reviews. My daughter and I both had liked the scent when testing scents at a department store in December. I wanted to gift this to my daughter on her graduation. I had forgotten what it's scent was and was afraid it may have fallen into one of the negative reviews if not bought directly from the store, where I could test it. I took the risk of buying online through Amazon. My daughter was home for Memorial Day weekend. I smelled this wonderful scent wafting through the air, that was it! She smelled beautiful! The scent is almost soothing. It's not to sweet, a touch earthy and just delightful.
Paola D.
A delightful mix of flowers, fruits, and other elements that makes this EDT something really special. The bottle is beautiful, very girly and delicate, I got the sample at a department store near I live and some weeks after I received it as a gift. I love the way it came to me and maybe that gives this product extra value for me. The fragance lasts long time in my skin. It really worth the price.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.