BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is a nice fragrance that I think would smell good on someone else. I'm not normally a fan of musk or jasmine, which are both ingredients in the perfume. They usually end up being cloying or overpowering. While I didn't notice this fragrance being cloying it could be overly strong. Pretty fragrance, just not for me. Definitely feels like a holiday party!
Roxy G.
I received this perfume as a gift. Let me say I hated the day I finally ran out of it. It smelled so nice a little went a long way. I would get so many compliments on it. There wasn't a day that would go by that someone wouldn't stop me to ask me "excuse me miss what perfume are you wearing?" It is my favorite perfume.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I adore this fragrance! Long lasting, literally all day as if it was just applied. Is my first time buying this, I was scared that it was too sweet and it may give me a headache but not at all, the smell is so subtle yet so present.
Gale j.
Freeport , NY
Love this perfume I have been using it for the past 10 yrs my fiancé that past away loved it so every time I always buy a new bottle smells amazing and the scent last a very long time even after if you put it early in the morning
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is perfect for someone who does not like a strong scent, like someone who is 16 and is just starting to wear perfume. It matches the whole Miss Dior line well, so you could use the Dior Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk, Dior Miss Dior Silky Soap, Dior Miss Dior Foaming Shower Gel, etc. with it to boost the scent!
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This perfume smells amazing. It's not over powering and lasts a really long time. It has a slight floral smell but it's fresh and clean. It's a bit pricy but well worth it!
Marta V.
My husband got this for me for my birthday when we were engaged and I love it. I've always liked Dior's fragrances, but this one is my favorite. The bottle is super cute too. I'll definitely repurchase once I run out. I really love the smell of it.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a classic scent that translates well on a wide age range. It's available in most department stores as well as Sephora and Ulta. It's a fairly long lasting scent, but it is not my go-to. I would like it to have a little bit more freshness to it.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
I love Dior perfume! I got it as a gift and was surprised at how long it last. It smells so sweet like flowers. When I seen how much it was I was shocked! So much but so worth it! I've had it over a year and barely any gone.
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
Love my Miss Dior it has a very smooth, light, fresh long lasting scent. I have used it for the pass year! It's definitely worth repurchasing. I usually purchase it from Belks or online from the manufacturer. My husband loves this band on me and I have received great compliments from friends and family!!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.