BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

Buy on Sephora*
Miral R.
mascara
I received miss Dior. From one of my residents son from work. As a gift
for taking care of him so well. His father told him I was the only one
who made him feel comfortable. That he wanted to get me something. So
his son asked what I like his responds was" hell I don't know . I know
she always smells good". Lol. Since I only work weekends they waited
tell Saturday. The called me in the room and handed me the partum in a
gift bag. I loved it. Ever since
xh x.
We all know how amazing nd "wowing" that smell of Dior is , and that every product of Dior Brand is great everytime , but this perfume"miss dior" has been my favorite since i got it ( it was a gift xD ) honestly , it amazes me everytime i wear it!
Give it a shot .
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow
I like this coming out of the bottle - it has a delightful floral note. While it's a rose-based perfume, it's a light rose, not a heavy one. On dry down, it melts into a slightly soapy patchouli scent which was quite appealing. I was happy to bury my nose in my wrist and take a few whiff. To me, it's not a terribly original smell. It doesn't say much to me or leaves me wanting more. But it would be a nice, sweet feminine choice suitable for year-round wear. I think this has wide appeal.
flowers a.
Tunisia
The best fragrance ever .  The one and only parfum I want . The first time I use it was an amazing feeling . Its shape makes me love it more . I was  trying to keep it just for me and hope not use it by some one else but me and be my favourite fragrance ever ever
عائشة k.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Loveeeeeeeeee!!! Smells amazing and it's perfect for everyday wear or even on a night out. The packaging is really nice too. I have never used this before and it is my first time. I couldn't recommend it enough to anyone!
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
Bought this as I used to have a perfume which I found out was a dupe for this, once it had run out and was discontinued so I couldn't purchase it again, I decided to give the real thing a go. It's now one of my favourite perfumes - is a very feminine scent, which lasts forever on the skin and is incredibly strong so only a few sprays is required. Definitely worth the money
Alexa T.
LOVE IT
The composition is a chypre that develops step by step. It glides from the sharp charm of a fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming floral notes, then on to the noble elegance of patchouli, before finally concluding with musk, the last trace of memory.Top notes Italian mandarin. Heart: Egyptian jasmine absolute and rose. Base: patchouli and musk.
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
Really sophisticated I love it.Bought Miss Dior (Cherie) having never tested it before, but some of the reviews sounded so positive. I find it very feminine - sort of soft and powdery with no overly strong (read gardenia, musk, fruit, eg.). Sexy and sophisticated is how I described this parfum, I use it like always to work and to go to the gym, and sometimes to sleep because for me it has a super nice and gentle scent that match with everything I'll definitely buy it again for sure, you're boyfriend is going to  love it trust me!
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Barashi
I love this perfume, every time i have this on  i was asked which perfume was i wearing and some would say i like your perfume etc.this shows that this perfume is highly liked by most people,
i personally always re purchase this product as the sent last long and the sent is lovely and this is what i mostly look for in  a perfume.
Barbara S.
Fort Mill, SC
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.