BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
chantal B.
Quezon City
The fragrance is amazing. It also stayed on the whole day and I had people asking me why I was giving off a pleasant scent. The only downside here is the price since it is pricey but it is longwearing.
Hannah F.
Halstead, Sevenoaks
smells insane, omg omg OMG omg I love this product so fricking much me and my friends just go to boots to put it on and it’s so nicely presented just everything gives me life omg ahhhhhh have I told you I love this product
huda g.
New Cross, Lewisham
This has the best scent you will ever smell I loveee this soo much and would definitely recommend it to others.It also lasts a long time so you don’t need to worry about having to have it in your bag.
I heard quite a lot about this perfume but didn't find anywhere , looked for sample as well but still didnt help... :( but still giving 5 ✨ because i love perfumes
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable n high quality. and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Anastasia D.
Il mese scorso ho regalato questo profumo a mia madre per il suo compleanno e da allora lo mette tutti i giorni dicendo che a lavoro le fanno tutti i complimenti per il buon odore😍
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
Perfect perfect perfect! this smells amazing! not only great smelling its shown off in a beautiful bottle. which looks great on the dresser. Fragrance lasts for a long time and i would 100% recommend to anyone looking to purchase.
Meriem E.
Casablanca , Bournazel
This is my signature fergnance ❤ i adore it and my boyfriend does too lol ! Many people ask me for its name in the street and it boosts my confidence and makes me feel good
Rozana_ H.
alanya
noooooo commmant🤐 i dont want to say any thing about this parfum every lady should have miss dior its lovely simple i cant chang it to use anthor parfum 🙈 iwont it again😢
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.