BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Holly💋 j.
Love it 😍 for a eau de toilette it still last just as long as an Eau de parfum as I know Dior have their own garden and pick their own flowers for their perfume which is beautiful as you know your paying not just for Dior and the gorgeous scent, you are also paying for the quality
Maria M.
Constanta
I really really think that this perfume is awesome. Even it's a little bit over priced ( it's Dior, duuh), it smells soo good. I wear it every day. It's smell persist for a long time. It's a perfume both for day or night events. It gives you an royal air whenever you wear it.
Excelente producto, me encanta su olor dura mucho tiempo, el frasco es muy hermoso y lo puedes usar para cualquier ocasión ya que su olor es suave pero a la vez duradero, tengo uno pero ya casi se agota comprare dos más, se lo recomiendo a cualquier persona
farrah k.
Birmingham, England
Can I just start off by saying that the package is so adorable and the perfume scent is just devine. You cannot get a better deal than this as it’s all what you want in a perfume as it’s also a good price, easy to find in shops, long lasting and really pretty
Alison W.
England
Accidentally picked this up instead of my regular Blooming bouquet perfume (also Dior). In comparison this has a more womanly scent, whereas Blooming Bouquet is more young adult. Wonderful scent and lasts a long time! Would definitely recommend!
Kaz S.
Literally the best perfume to wear if you want something that will last you all day it has an identical scent to Coco Mademoiselle. It's a classic sent that people of all ages can wear I would 100% recommend and it's definitely worth every penny
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Maham R.
Dubai, UAE
This bottle is love! I would buy it for decoration anytime if nothing else. Love seeing it on my vanity table. Scent is just amazing 💖 Neither too strong nor too subtle , just the right blend. My essential perfume.
Leaha M.
Aberdeen, Scotland
This is a good product, it smells amazing ,it's one of my faves from my purfume collection. I love using this one every single day, I bought from boots it not cheap but it's good quality I would definitely recommend to buy .
Emily R.
Berwick avenue, Chelmsford
I love Miss Dior, It quickly became my signature scent. It’s expensive but one spray lasts all day so a bottle will last you years. It’s a stunning bottle to display on your dresser and the scent is beautiful and timeless 💕
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.