BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
faraz a.
Bradford
I wanted to buy a gift for my sister but I wanted to get her something that was a bit different I came across this in a department store and I was not like the other perfumes sickly sweet and over powering it was really soft . I did not bat a eye lid I when to the till and buy a 100 ml oh de toilette . However oh de toilette is watered down it lasted a very long time
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I was a bit skeptical because this perfume is quite fairly expensive, so I really hoped that it would be worth the price. It really is, the scent is strong and you only need 1 spray to last you the whole day. It is long lasting and even though it is a bit pricey, it will last you longer than some other fragrances, so its definitely worth the purchase. It also looks very classy and would look amazing on your desk, it's a must have perfume!
Imvu O.
I’m almost done with my third bottle !! My mother loves this one , she has this version and the light/white version .
They’re very nice and classy . They’re not overpowering and make me and my mother feel very refreshed and boogie hahaa . The bottle is small and easy to carry anywhere , in your clutch , handbag , backpack etc ... it’s long lasting and it’s fitting for any event , even everyday life !
Dora S.
This is such a unique smelling eau de toilette and I use it very often. I would definitely buy again! I love the cute packaging too, it adds to the overall charm of the product. Definitely worth the price!
Francys M.
Doral, FL
I have this perfume and it is exquisite, when I use it where I walk by people give it my perfume smell, in my hard and very much I really love itDior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Josephine W.
Edmonton, AB
I was looking for a perfume for gift and went across Miss Dior.. i tried this and immediately fell inlove with the scent. It is so feminine and very sophisticated. I love that it is not very overpowering. Although, its a bit pricey, it wprth the money as it stay longer throughout the day. I recommend this product.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Sacha B.
worcester
This is my favourite perfume which i use on a daily basis. Its the perfect strength as it doesnt irratate your nose or skin when worn. I have bought this product many of times and will continue to buy it. I would recomend this product to anyone who had a taste for perfumes like me.
Holly💋 j.
Love it 😍 for a eau de toilette it still last just as long as an Eau de parfum as I know Dior have their own garden and pick their own flowers for their perfume which is beautiful as you know your paying not just for Dior and the gorgeous scent, you are also paying for the quality
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.