BY DIOR

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Mary C.
I'm in love with this fragrance. It makes me feel beautiful and high class.
Moneera A.
Good , but it doesn't last more that 4 hours!
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
It last long enough for me to love it
Mabel G.
Must have!
Yelisa N.
410 Ditmas Avenue
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this perfume besides leaves on a pleasant soft smell and it’s long lasting. Love it
K A.
Miami , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this perfume for my mom , and she loved !! This smell super good and the cover is nice
Cassandra W.
This is a sweet, youthful scent, and pretty heavily fragrant, though not in an annoying way. It just adds a sweet, youthful vibe to your day. I can see how girls in their teens would really love this smell, as it really smells quite innocent. Scent definitely lasts at least a couple of hours as well.
Jayleen H.
Lancaster
I think it's pretty great but the price for this isn't the best.  It all depends on how many you put on. if you over pack it, you'll just lose $80  & it doesn't the last 24hour on the clothes you would have to reapply. but it smells amazing! and if it was cheaper id probably buy it again
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO"
Tia p.

Light, fresh and divine!
I like this for a summery daytime smell as it is so light and floral. 4 stars as may require a re-application after a couple of hours which is a bit annoying for a top end fragrance with a hefty top end price.. even though it is a small quantitty and would'nt last very long i'd say it has a beautifull fragrence
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.