BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
I have a baby sample of this and OMG its amazing ! Last a verry long time on my .
Meghan W.
Bernville, PA
Love the smell of this. Smells absolutely amazing. Pretty cool smell for he price
keri m.
Love love love loving this perfume. Aesthetically pleasing and smells delicious!
Chelsea R.
To me this is literally the most amazing smelling perfume there is!! I'm obsessed!
Ana A.
My daughter's signature scent! She loves this perfume. It does smell pretty good.
Mary C.
I'm in love with this fragrance. It makes me feel beautiful and high class.
Moneera A.
Good , but it doesn't last more that 4 hours!
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
It last long enough for me to love it
Mabel G.
Must have!
Daphne C.
Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette is one of the best fragrances that I have used the scent is such a nice, relaxing fragrance and the packaging is so goals. This is honestly so good definitely recommend to you guys.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.