BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
One of the best gifts I got from my husband. The scent is really nice I like it a lot
Jessica Y.
I love this luxurious scent from Dior. It is also adorably packaged! One of my faves.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This is a really nice scent. It's a romantic and feminine smell that isn't too sweet.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
The bottle is beautiful, keeps in my clothes for long time, I love the smell...❤️❤️❤️
mirela v.
NEWBERG, OR
Favorite! Smells amazing but not over powering. A Little spends but totally worth it.
Mary V.
The scent is amazing and so is the bottle! It's super cute, so what's not to love?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Best every day perfume ever! I love it! I have the over 3 oz bottle its that good!
Asmaa A.
You must try it. I need to buy a new one as soon as possible. I just love perfumes
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg this smells so good and my husband loves it on me I recommended this to anyone.
idy v.
DELICIOUS. smelled it on a magazine. definitely on my perfumes to buy bucket list.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.