BY DIOR

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
I am so obsessed with this smell. It is absolutely amazing on the skin. The only problem I have found with the scent is that it does not last forever. By mid day, it is hard for me to smell the scent. Otherwise, the packaging and scent are so great!
Emily B.
Portland, OR
This is honestly my favorite perfume to wear. It is so versatile from day casual wear to night black tie events. I am constantly being asked what I am wearing when I have it on because they want to get some. A little goes a long way with this perfume. Two sprays and it lasts allllllllll day. This is a scent every woman should have on their vanity.
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
Legit my favorite scent of all time! I'm obsessed! I can wear it all day and it stays on! It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I've had it for 3 years and it still smells just as good as day one. My only sadness is my bottle is almost empty and I have no clue where I can buy a replacement because I can't find it anywhere - but it is THE BEST!!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is a nice fragrance that I think would smell good on someone else. I'm not normally a fan of musk or jasmine, which are both ingredients in the perfume. They usually end up being cloying or overpowering. While I didn't notice this fragrance being cloying it could be overly strong. Pretty fragrance, just not for me. Definitely feels like a holiday party!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
This is one of the perfumes that I frequently wear. My husband loves it and I get a ton of compliments on how “delicious and floral” I smell. It’s a bit pricey, but the scent is so concentrated and strong you can really stretch out the product. A little tiny spritz goes a VERY long way, so be careful not to go spraying it all over yourself because you’ll find yourself with a headache and a mouthful of Dior.
Roxy G.
I received this perfume as a gift. Let me say I hated the day I finally ran out of it. It smelled so nice a little went a long way. I would get so many compliments on it. There wasn't a day that would go by that someone wouldn't stop me to ask me "excuse me miss what perfume are you wearing?" It is my favorite perfume.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I adore this fragrance! Long lasting, literally all day as if it was just applied. Is my first time buying this, I was scared that it was too sweet and it may give me a headache but not at all, the smell is so subtle yet so present.
Gale j.
Freeport, NY
Love this perfume I have been using it for the past 10 yrs my fiancé that past away loved it so every time I always buy a new bottle smells amazing and the scent last a very long time even after if you put it early in the morning
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is perfect for someone who does not like a strong scent, like someone who is 16 and is just starting to wear perfume. It matches the whole Miss Dior line well, so you could use the Dior Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk, Dior Miss Dior Silky Soap, Dior Miss Dior Foaming Shower Gel, etc. with it to boost the scent!
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This perfume smells amazing. It's not over powering and lasts a really long time. It has a slight floral smell but it's fresh and clean. It's a bit pricy but well worth it!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.