BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natasha K.
Indianapolis
This is stupid and I don’t want to write something every time I take a survey! Vbbbbbbbbb
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Love you and see y’all tomorrow I’ll see you soon love y’all good night I’ll see you I’ll
Maribeth J.
Tyler, TX
Smells so good, I wish I could make my whole house smell like this perfume it's amazing
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Yummy! My friend owns this and I love how it smells on her! I need to get this myself!
Jacqueline P.
Shreveport, LA
Really really pretty glass bottle. Nice packaging. Worth the price. Really good product
Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
So light and fresh yet still a hint of sexy! My favorite and my go to daytime perfume!
Sharon S.
Love this scent !it’s my second favorite my first being the miss Dior blooming bouquet!
Deisy P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I Love this perfum!!! Smells great and soo sweet
Very agradable.
Great gift for women's
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
The bottle is beautiful, keeps in my clothes for long time, I love the smell...❤️❤️❤️
Aileen A.
Houma, LA
Makes u smell like a wet dog I hate this too much money for this would not recommend
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.