BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Love the smell of this worth the money is a little pricey but it lasts all day long I love it
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
The smell is amazing nice soft fresh scent adore the packaging last a long time price is good
Tara A.
toms river, NJ
This is such a pretty sent. I wear this pretty often. It is long-lasting and it smells fresh.
Kayla B.
My favorite perfume! Such a pretty, feminine smell! Very sweet and floral, but in a good way!
Genna S.
Richmond, KY
Like the smell a lot but for what it costs the smell doesn’t last. Light fragrance. Expensive
Jessica J.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favourite scents! Light and floral, but not in an old lady way. Fresh and simple.
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this scent it’s so yummy and it last long, everyone could smell me from far away lol
Erika E.
This smells divine!! It lasted almost 7 hours.
Yes it is a bit pricey,but totally worth it!
Paula G.
Pasco, WA
One of my go to perfume love the smell an it lasts longer , will definitly keep buying more
Jen A.
Trumbull , CT
It last forever! Definitely one of my favorites, so sweet and delicate, love the packaging.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.