BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Norri P.
Cranston, RI
This perfume is nice and feminine. It has light floral notes in it that's not to overwhelming.
Amy G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
This is my favorite perfume. its delicate and very light. stays on long and not over powering
Astrid F.
Miramar, FL
This one I especially enjoy using right after a bath, it smells so fresh. It's a clean feeling
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it. It is light -not heavy-, sweet and you can definitely use it any time of the day!
Priscilla L.
Hackensack, NJ
My signature scent, i've always get complimented on my sent. Worth every penny & last forever!
Mayela S.
Compton, CA
I love the smell of this perfume I think it's amazing I will definitely buy this in the future
Gladys C.
Dallas, TX
Love it and the smell omg can't get enough !! Really love Dior frangances never let me down !!
Priscilla G.
One of my favorite fragrances i own! Love the this scent have gotten compliments when i wear it
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Love the smell of this worth the money is a little pricey but it lasts all day long I love it
Marissa B.
Wallingford, PA
I use this everyday and it never gets old. Great crisp scent that's perfect for day and night
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.