BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Alice K.
Nice floral fragrance but too sweet for me (and I like florals). Maybe be better for younger women.
Vanessa L.
Canoga Park, CA
All time favorite! Soft, not too fruity, feminine frangrance. I need to get another bottle of it!!
Daniela A.
Texas
Fresh but sweet, but it may be too much to use every day, I would recommend it on special occasions
Mariah K.
Love, love, love! Smells great, lasts long and the packaging is so cute. I always get compliments.
Nicole C.
Adoro os. Perfumes da Dior
Gosto muito da fragrância do perfume
Amo
Melhores dos perfumes
Adoro d-
Martha p.
Vista, CA
This is one of my favorites love it i wear it everyday love how it smells so good is just perfect
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
Que delicia de perfume ya es la segunda ves que lo tengo y lo amo porque la verdad huele muy rico
Hailey P.
Ellicott City, MD
This perfume smells amazing and lasts long. It's light and has hints of floral and is a delight.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Love this perfume it just smells wonderful I love it so so much it is a very classy but cool sent
Cassandra F.
Siloam Springs
My favorite, go-to perfume. The smell is subtle yet professional. I love everything about this!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.