BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Um aroma absolutamente delicioso. Um perfume para você apreciar cada partícula que contém no frasco.
Rum B.
Warren, MI
Okay this is probably my favorite scent because its light and refreshing. I love anything refreshing.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
This has been my favorite perfume lately! Its a bit pricey but it does smell nice and sophisticated!
Sorina G.
worcester
Seductive, elegant, sensual with floral notes. This scent is just come to my collection and I love it
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It's ok but I prefer other fragrances. It is nice. I like it. But it might suit someone else better.
Athena G.
Frederick, MD
My favorite favorite favorite perfume in the world! The prettiest sweetest smell I can't get enough!
Kemberly M.
Cumming, GA
I brought it a few things because it smells so good but i would only wear it to special occasions!
Brenda C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this perfume soft scent and stays on for days!!!!!
You pay for what you get and u get quality
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
This has become one of my favorite scents. I get so many compliments. It's soft yet sophisticated.
Carolyn E.
This is an all-time favorite no matter how many times I wear it it always feels like the first time
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.