BY DIOR

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Olia K.
Long lasting, fresh smell and cute package. Use only spring-summer. How can I ask for something more ?)
nay K.
philadephia
It looks cute I wonder what it smells like I see this all over my time line my friends talk about this
Claudia Q.
Caledonia, NY
Love this perfume, it lite yet a fresh sent! The value is wonderful and I would say it's priced fairly
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
This perfume is my absolute favorite! it's perfect for spring and not too overwhelming! love love love!
Tamara O.
Love love love! Smells great! I think it would smallholder on any woman. It's it too flowery. Love it.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
This perfume is a nice light girls smell, but you do need to pair it with a lotion to layer it to last.
Rum B.
Warren, MI
Okay this is probably my favorite scent because its light and refreshing. I love anything refreshing.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
This has been my favorite perfume lately! Its a bit pricey but it does smell nice and sophisticated!
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It's ok but I prefer other fragrances. It is nice. I like it. But it might suit someone else better.
Athena G.
Frederick, MD
My favorite favorite favorite perfume in the world! The prettiest sweetest smell I can't get enough!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.