BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Samantha M.
One of the best smelling women's fragrances in my opinion. I know multiple people that it smells great on.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I love Christian Dior spray beautiful packaging beautiful bottle feel like have a rich scent when I wear it
hff b.
This is absolutly one of my favotites, I have received so many complements on it. It just smells amazing !
Courtney I.
Charlotte
Love this fragrance. Very girly and sophisticated at the same time. Definitely a staple in my collection!
jessikafc c.
Perfume com ótima durabilidade, conceito alto. Incrível aroma. Recomendo essa essencia. É embalagem linda
lilia g.
New York
Esta marca es mi favorita los perfumes son de lo mas delicioso y exquisito y no los cambiaría por ninguno
Felicia L.
West Memphis, AR
I love how this product smell. My fiancé loves it as well. When I wear it, he thinks I smell so amazing!!
Sabrina B.
Bronx, NY
I've loved Miss Dior for years. It is always expensive but it is worth it. The scent last; its subtle.
Angelica B.
This perfume is just amazing!!!!!!!! Love the light scent. And the smell is long lasting. Will buy again.
Mia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way that Miss Dior smells, my sister liked it so much she named my niece after the fragrance!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.