BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Kait H.
findlay, OH
Really great fragrance! I get compliments every time I wear it!! Love the way it smells and am a repeat buyer
Cora M.
San Diego
Lovely. Simply lovely! I feel like I'm ready to strut down the runway with this bright, fruity floral scent.
Mileyza G.
If smell so amazing I love the smell of it I'm a repeater of the product and will keep buying it move bottle
Jennifer W.
Great scent, lovely bottle and it lasts all day. Dior makes wonderful scents and this is one of my favorites
Abigail R.
The aroma lasts all day, I feel fresh during the day, it has a very pleasant aroma , recomendable is friends
brittany s.
One of my favorite! The smell is so delicious and perfect for anywhere. I always get asked what i am wearing.
Jane S.
Totally recommend this! The smell lasts all day on my skin/clothes though it's not too powerful. It's great.
Mildred O.
Este perfume es adorable ,su fragancia suave y delicada te enamora, lo recomiendo 100/00👍 No se arrepentirán
Preedarat R.
St Charles, IL
The fragrance is so feminine. There is a flower scent in them and soft. It last all day and faint so nicely.
Jessica A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I got a sample of this and I love the smell of it it's on my list of to buy fragrances got to try it out!!!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.