BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Camila L.
It is amazing ! I love the scent . Last long . Cute bottle. Great for gift. I bought at Macy's . Great value .
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
Love this, it smells really really great it's definitely a fave. It's a staple product for me. I wear it often.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
So warm and beautiful. This perfume has an deep sensual smell that lasts a long time. I would highly recommend.
Tuve la dicha de tener una muestra huele espectacular desearia miles de mis dior quiero q los prueben fenomenal
Anne S.
I love this product. It is great for making me smell rlly good. I love this smell. I feel like I am rlly french
Darby S.
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time! It's a timeless scent, that gives of a classy feminine air !
Ana C.
Every time I use this perfume I feel like Natalie Portman in Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum commercial 😂
Mildred O.
Este perfume es adorable ,su fragancia suave y delicada te enamora, lo recomiendo 100/00👍 No se arrepentirán
brittany s.
One of my favorite! The smell is so delicious and perfect for anywhere. I always get asked what i am wearing.
Mileyza G.
If smell so amazing I love the smell of it I'm a repeater of the product and will keep buying it move bottle
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.