BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
Has a citrus cent that is pleasant without being scent too strong, and doesn't require constant reapplication.
Mayra H.
I really loved this smell i will definetly be getting somore i really recommend it and the smell is long lasting
Tuve la dicha de tener una muestra huele espectacular desearia miles de mis dior quiero q los prueben fenomenal
member-07448
Oh how I love this perfume 🌹 🙏 so Feminine, Beautiful, Young, Fresh, I use this everyday and will continue to.
Nicole  H.
El Paso, TX
Love this, it smells really really great it's definitely a fave. It's a staple product for me. I wear it often.
Anne S.
I love this product. It is great for making me smell rlly good. I love this smell. I feel like I am rlly french
Ana C.
Every time I use this perfume I feel like Natalie Portman in Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum commercial 😂
Heather K.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I got it as a sample and fell in love! It needs to come back!
Camila L.
It is amazing ! I love the scent . Last long . Cute bottle. Great for gift. I bought at Macy's . Great value .
Shannon P.
Deltona, Fl
This is one of my favorite perfumes it smells amazing and last all day it's nice and floral perfect for spring
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.