BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brianna A.
Laredo, TX
I love this fragrance it has a nice smell to it. I also love the look of the bottle and the smell lasts all day .
Mayra H.
I really loved this smell i will definetly be getting somore i really recommend it and the smell is long lasting
Tonya R.
Lorain, OH
Heaven in a bottle! This scent is amazing! Not too strong or too lite. It is perfect and the scent last all day!
Meghan I.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this new Dior fragrance. It is so soft and feminine. Perfect for a special occasion or for just every day.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
Has a citrus cent that is pleasant without being scent too strong, and doesn't require constant reapplication.
Christina C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume out there! Love the scent, love the color and shape of the bottle! Love it!
i l.
Roosevelt, NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Darby S.
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time! It's a timeless scent, that gives of a classy feminine air !
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Two words, the smell!! Oh my gosh, it smells so good, the scent lasts with you all day long! It’s beautiful!!!!
Anne S.
I love this product. It is great for making me smell rlly good. I love this smell. I feel like I am rlly french
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.