BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Julie D.
westminster, CO
Love this scent. Its a light floral scent with a hint of fruit/citrus. This is my first bottle but won't be my last.
Selena N.
Phoenix, AZ
Beautiful scent with sweet nodes! Not very long lasting but that's what makes the reapplication process even better 😊
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I love this classy sophisticated perfume. Its strong so a little goes a long way and it stays smelling great all day.
Carolina M.
Middlesex
Love this fragrance , is really one of my favorites, always get tons of complements , on it, totally love it !!!!!
Sarah V.
Vienna , VA
LOVE THIS SCENT!!! Great product and amazing payoff! This perfume lasts ALL DAY!! Kinda pricey but worth the money/
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
I always have a bottle of Miss Cherie around. You can't go wrong with this long lasting scent any day of the year!
Megan B.
Syracuse, NY
THIS HAS BECOME ONE OF MY EVERYDAY WEAR ITS NOT TO OVER POWERING MAKING IT EASY TO WEAR TO WORK OR DINNER DATES.
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Very feminine and gentle. Love the scent and but it's a little pricy which is understandable since it's a CD brand.
Cvt Ligia R.
This fragance is floral and citrus, is delicious!! loved used for work or interviews!! Very very fantastic! smile!
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC
Fav perfume. Simple and light when you are looking for that. Long lasting so you can smell good throughout the day.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.