BY DIOR

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Leslie G.
I don't really like the smell of this perfume just feel like its more for older people I'm more into sweet flower smells
Delia F.
With this perfume I last all day smelling good. I always get compliments on it, and it’s by far my favorite fragrance.
meme E.
California
It Smells heavenly. Only downside is it doesn’t last very long. The packaging is lovely. I had to get it in the parfum
Alessandra F.
Tampa, FL
Amazing fragrance for any occasion! It's the perfect balance of fresh and captivating ! It is long lasting on the skin.
april p.
This is by far the best perfume I've ever owned. Such a light delicate smell, one spray goes a long way. Love Dior!!!!
Mackenzie P.
Greencastle, IN
I have only ever had a sample but that sample was always gone to fast I absolutely love the smell and it lasts forever
Olga F.
Its aroma really is very good and durable. I like how it is impregnated in the body and its design is really striking.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Miss Doir is the most classy fragrance I have tried in awhile. It is sexy and smells so great! Love it and recommend it
Mary Adeline N.
This is one of my favorite everyday wear perfumed. It’s long lasting and I constantly get compliments when wearing it.
goldie w.
Favorite spring fragence its a fresh floral scent that I love like freshbath and shower on a spring day in warm weather
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.