BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Audry A.
Very feminine and pretty scent. It lasts pretty well too. I have the matching lotion as well, but it lasts well even alone.
Kristen W.
Midland, TX
My go to perfume for a quick easy breezy smell! Not too strong and not too full bodied. Leaves me with a nice clean smell!
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Ridiculously priced, but smells ridiculously good! If you can find it in a travel size or rollerball, that's the way to go!
Arielle J.
Used to be my favorite smell, but i prefer more springy flower smells now. it's very sophisticated and strong at first.
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Smells so good and lasts on your clothes even after you wash them. I gave it to my mom for her birthday and she loves it
Leslie G.
I don't really like the smell of this perfume just feel like its more for older people I'm more into sweet flower smells
Bárbara S.
Charlotte, NC
Light but sweet and very present! Memorable smell. I love to put it on when I want to feel pretty! The bottle is pretty.
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
Who DOESN'T love Miss Dior Cherie?! Love love love the scent, lasts all day! It's the perfect amount of floral and sexy!
angie c.
Diors womens perfumes smelll sooooo good lol makes me want to eat it i really recomend dior to women lookin for perfumes
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
This fragrance is so classic & fresh last such a long time on & always get compliments when I wear it!! I love it so much
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.