BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
This scent is alright. It is not my go to perfume, however, it has a nice scent and is appropriate for wearing to interviews.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
I love the way it smells and it lasts all day it's a lil pricey but over all it's worth the money and I bought it from Sephora
celia t.
I love, love this product. It smells so good and delicious. Lasts a long time. I always buy one , when my current one finishes.
Genessis A.
East Windsor
A wonder fragrance worth the price
Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette
It was a very flowery sent, just amazing
Krystal K.
It never fails, every time I wear this perfume, I receive a compliment . It's not strong at all. It's a light but subtle smell.
Samar m.
tampa
One of my Favorite perfumes! Honestly love the smell ! I love smells like this it’s just perfect and Feminine! Second bottle !!
Cait H.
Fairfax, VA
This perfume is line of my "signature" scnts I guess you can call it. Its the perfect balance between sweet and sophisticated.
Sharon M.
one of the best perfumes Ive tried, but i live in the Caribbean and sometimes can be really intense and causes me headacesssss
Amy G.
Rochester, NY
This is by far my FAVORITE perfume. It has such a light, classic scent; I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear it!
Christina G.
This is my go to perfume it has floral hints along with a fruity sweet yet powdery finish. This is one of my everyday scents
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.