BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Vienna V.
My go to fragrance! I wear this everyday and it has a very feminine scent that lasts the whole day and really sinks into your skin.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Such a beautiful and light scent. I like classic scents and this one is one of my favorites due to its packaging and wearability.
Maririn A.
San Diego, CA
It smells great for a lady. I always use this when I go out and my friends love this smell as well. It helps me to enjoy my life.
Katerina m.
Smells really nice and comes in a cute glass pink packaging, I love the silver chrome spray dispenser on top. Looks very elegant
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
I love this perfume. The scent is long lasting on me and I always get compliments. It's pricey, but I feel it's worth the price.
Victoria V.
FRESNO, CA
I love this!!! The packaging and the bottle is really cute. It smell is awesome! The only thing is that it's a bit expensive!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
All time favorite perfume - only one I have worn for the past 2 years. Love the scent and that's it's so strong or overpowering.
Acenia J.
This has to be my favorite fragrance. I can tell the oils used are quality because the smell lasts all day and it is very fresh.
Endy G.
I got to take a wiff of a magazine and i actually liked it. It doeant give you a very strong sence. Just good like a girly smell.
Stephanie S.
Oak City, NC
My favorite scent ☆☆☆☆☆ I wear it to all occasions and love the way it makes me feel! I couldn't a wouldn't use anything else.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.