BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Crystal O.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wearing this scent for years now and alwaysssss get complaints and who doesn't like being complemented. Love the scent!!
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love love love this misters your perfume. My husband bought it for me and I can't wait to finish it so I can get it other bottle
denise c.
Livingston
I do like the dior product line. There is always something unexpected.I love the scents and the way they make me feel sophisticated
Gagan S.
Sacramento
Great everyday smell, I especially enjoy the blooming bouquet which is great for the spring time. I've been a repeat buyer of this.
Vienna V.
My go to fragrance! I wear this everyday and it has a very feminine scent that lasts the whole day and really sinks into your skin.
Alexa D.
My favorite perfume! The scent is amazing but not overwhelming. I wear it during the winter and summer although it is more floral.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is such an amazing scent.i feel it is very floral but has a musk to it. You can go all day wearing it not needing to reapply.
Emma C.
Miss Dior smells heavenly. Very fresh and floral but sweet. It lingers without killing you. It makes you feel sweet and beautiful.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
This is definitely more floral than sweet which isn't always my favorite...but this definitely smells good and isn't overpowering.
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
I didn't use it often but I remember it being a great balance of sweet and fresh. The scent lingered for a long time which I loved.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.