BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
My friend had this product and I like it very much it is very nice smelling and amazing but my only concern is it last not that long
Silmar L.
Write a review for one of the finalists. Did your faves not make the cut? Tell us why you love it by writing a review! Write a review for one of the finalists. Did your faves not make the cut? Tell us why you love it by writing a review!
ASHLEY K.
This is one of my top favorite scents! I collect perfumes and this is always a great one to spray on before date night, or any night!
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I've used this perfume on and off for years . It's classic and sophisticated .
Nice for a date , but not to wear to the Drs office
Citlally R.
Norcross, GA
Smells great just a little pricey over all it's great. Makes a good present. Gave one to my mom for her birthday and she loves it!
Alexa D.
My favorite perfume! The scent is amazing but not overwhelming. I wear it during the winter and summer although it is more floral.
Gagan S.
Sacramento
Great everyday smell, I especially enjoy the blooming bouquet which is great for the spring time. I've been a repeat buyer of this.
denise c.
Livingston
I do like the dior product line. There is always something unexpected.I love the scents and the way they make me feel sophisticated
Emma C.
Miss Dior smells heavenly. Very fresh and floral but sweet. It lingers without killing you. It makes you feel sweet and beautiful.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is such an amazing scent.i feel it is very floral but has a musk to it. You can go all day wearing it not needing to reapply.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.