BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
If your a girls girl this if for you smells nice great for the holiday.Cost a ton but if you don't care about the price this is for you.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
This is one of my signature scents, I keep it on my vanity because it's so pretty. Plus my husband picked it out so I know he lives it :)
Darlene D.
united states
The perfume is so beautiful and light weight. Everyday wear, so in love with this product. The best thing i could have ever purchased.
Amber L.
It smells good... it's a light scent... which makes it a good daytime scent... Great for the work place since its not so over bearing !
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach , VA
I love the smell! It lasts a long time! I bought it at Ulta. It is on the pricey side but I don’t mind since the smell is so luxurious.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
If i could buy any perfume in the world right now,THIS IS IT! my absolute favorite! sweet and soft...get out there and buy this ladies!
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite fragrances, it is oil base so last hours, if you want a fragrance that gives you personality this is the right one.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my favorite! It's such a sweet delicate scent. Just one spritz lasts all day. It is perfect for both day and night. I love it!
Ann L.
McLean, VA
My favorite scent. It's just such a nice blend of florals and isn't overpowering. The only downside is it does fade throughout the day
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
My favorite of the newer Dior fragrances! Very light and flowery, but has excellent staying power. It is completely worth the purchase!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.