BY DIOR

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love this perfume amd use it daily! I love the smells that Dior has and this one is my all time favorite! I highly recommend there perfume!
Janice S.
Madison, WI
My signature fragrance....Great to wear for any occasion, long lasting, and long unforgettable. Still have my bottle that I bought last year
Alicia W.
swansea, IL
This perfume is one of my all time favorites. It's pretty pricey so I don't purchase it a lot. But it smells amazing & I'll buy it forever!
Malina G.
Long Beach, CA
This smells amazing! It's very pricey, but it would make a perfect gift for someone else or even yourself if you want to splurge a little.
Megan T.
My favorite scent for everyday wear. The only problem with this is I wish it lasted a little bit longer. Other than that I love the product
Jumet C.
Denton , TX
This perfume smells phenomenal probably the Best Buy I've made in a long time, I usually don't use that much just a little goes a long way
Liz C.
Azusa
This is my most favorite go to perfume. I just love the smell and it's long lasting.  Very soft scent not too overpowering. Beautiful bottle
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
This is one of my signature scents, I keep it on my vanity because it's so pretty. Plus my husband picked it out so I know he lives it :)
Sirissa K.
Eau Claire, WI
Such a great smelling perfume. People always notice and compliment this one! A little goes a long way! The fragrance lasts all day long.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I love this fragrance but I hate the price!! I know I'm mostly paying for a brand name, but it's still insane for such a small container.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.