BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This is good perfume  honesty before i never try this product but now i see its good this perfume it's smeel good I like it I recommend to every women
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
This is the best, it smells so amazing !!!! My husband loves it when I wear this. I buy lots of perfume,but I have to say this is one of my favorites
Karen M.
Lynn, MA
My all time favorite! It smells so good, so light. I just feel like am the most sophisticated/chic persone in the world when im wearing this parfum
Jamie B.
Greenville
Absolutely LOVE this perfume it is the best smelling long lasting I have ever used ... hands down better than any knock off ... bottle is beautiful
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
I absolutely love this stuff!! I'm bummed that it's so expensive but man does it smell heavenly. This would make a great gift for a special lady!!
Nichole M.
Seaside, CA
Love, Love, Love this fragrance. It's the perfect mix between sexy, flirty, and sophisticated yet classy.I always get compliments when wearing it.
Nicole A.
This bottle packaging is so adorable. The scent is one of my personal favorites and it doesn’t break the bank! Love this and will continue to buy!
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
What's not to love about this product? Wait the price I wish it was cheaper, but that's also go to, when my mom asked me what I want for Christmas
Zoe M.
This is my everyday scent. Light, refreshing, but still sophisticated. Kind of pricey but worth it for the big bottle! Nothing else quite like it.
Megan B.
Glendora, CA
This is the only scent I use, I love the strawberry notes. I have been using this perfume for 5 years now and still love it and so does my husband.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.