BY DIOR #13 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite perfume I love its smell is so soft I am lover to perfumes soft and fresh and this is the best I recommend its smell is fabulous and unique.
Sherry B.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so fabulous not strong just a light fragrance and the smell last all day I love this every Christmas or birthdays I only request this perfume.....
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Love this fragrance!! A very airy and soft scent that is slightly musky but perfect for a date night. I have gotten several compliments about this scent
Peggy A.
Maricopa , AZ
I love this scent when i want a fruity and light smell that is not overpowering. I'm a fan of christian dior perfumes as they make good feminine perfumes.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Smells is to die for. Great for a perfect date with your loved one, on an adventure with your bestie, or to leave a nice impact to your spouse. Love it
Elisabeth B.
Love this fragrance but sometimes I find it a little strong. I think when you first put it on it can be a bit much but it wears well throughout the day
Jessa T.
This has become my go to scents. It has a memory attached to it for me and really fades beautifully into a very sweet floral scent that lasts all day.
Angie S.
Smells wonderfyl. It is like a light smell that stays on. I purchased the little travel sized spray and I would use it all of the time. It smells great
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite perfume! Has such a beautiful & delicate smell. I love wearing it and just being able to smell it all day. The bottle is beautiful as well!
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
I wore this out with hubby for date night and he kept sniffing me! He enjoyed the scent more than I did LOL. I guess its a keeper since hubby likes it!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.