BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Kassandra L.
This perfume is lovely! I am a person who uses many different perfumes and this is one that I use more than any other. The scent is feminine and beautiful.
Ashley J.
Kerman , CA
Absolutely love this!! Smells amazing-soft and subtle yet elegant. Did you also know that it Moisturizes your skin as well? It makes me want to swim in it.
Maneri R.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite perfume! I love the scent and it is very longwearing. I’ve bought it twice and it’s just a classic, special occasion, quality perfume!
Makenzie C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My favorite perfume, it smells so crisp and flowery. Perfect for daily use, and I love the bottle as well. I Always receive compliments anytime I wear it!
Polly Y.
Clio , SC
Love love love. It's got a really clean floral smell that lasts forever. I'm not going to lie it's pretty pricey but it's worth it. Love the bottle shape.
Anaily P.
Fort Myers, FL
This perfume is intoxicating. Simple, lovely, and always compliment worthy. I know that when I leave the house, people will notice my scent when I walk by.
Tanya B.
Vancouver, WA
I love this perfume, I put it on in the morning and I can smile at the end of the day , I get compliments. I got it at Macy's. Beautiful bottle. Love it .
Tina P.
Lewisburg, PA
I absolutely love this scent- classy, light and long wearing! This perfume is a bit pricey but definitely worth the investment... one spray lasts all day!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
For all skin types; Long lasting fragrance; It is recommended for daily wear; and I love this scent it is soft floral Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
this is a great perfume i have bought it in a few but from what i can remember my boyfriend loved i am thinking about repurchasing it for old times seek
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.