BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
Smells amazing! Dior really knows what they're doing when it coms to perfumes. I have several of their scents and they are all amazing quality and long lasting!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Love this perfume and most especially as EDT because it isn't overpoweringly flowery and strong. Smells very fresh and clean with the perfect amount of floral
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the smell but at the same time i feel as if i have smelled a similiar perfume before. In my opinion, the smell isn't exactly what I would say original.
Gabrielle H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my most favorite perfume. It's so sweet yet floral and perfect all at the same time!! I wear this every day and my sheets always stay smelling like me
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
Absolutely hands down my favorite perfume!! I don’t like super fruity smells but I also don’t want that “old woman” smell and this is the perfect happy medium!
Jackelyn c.
it smells so good its kinda affordable but its worth it because it smells good i bought one time and now i buy it every time i run out, really nice bottle!!
Jany C.
Orlando, FL
Ohhh myyy god!! I love the scent of this thing!! I get so many compliments every time I wear! It also last all day long on me! I will buy again and again !!
Maria C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I always get compliments when I wear it. It lasts a long time and its not too strong. I have bought two bottles already
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It is my go to. Whenever I wear i always get complements. My sister loved it so much she went out and got one for herself!
Katie M.
WILKES BARRE, PA
I love this scent it's feminine, fresh, and beautiful. It's a very clean scent which is what I like and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments on it.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.