BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
and f.
It is difficult to see what is being referenced here. So, let me just say that Miss Dior Cherie is my all-time favorite, signature fragrance. It captures the fun feminine essence with a hint of joy and excitement. It is very often my perfect finishing touch.
Karla H.
Elgin, IL
Worth itttt ♡♡♡ smells so good .. i will always get itttt ... itssss gooooooddddd a lil pricey by otsss totally woth ittt
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Amo este perfume!! La botellita es tan adorable! Y su fragancia dura todo el dia! Es un aroma fresco y super femenino
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
My husband gifted me this perfume as this is his favorite brand , I was very excited to try it and I actually love the bottle and scent. It is very long lasting.
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this fragrance is super rich and stays on your skin for a long hours, that's why I always use it
Aseel A.
sooo perfectt i will buy it for ever I was surprised what to do when I saw reviews it is a good perfum
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
Smells amazing! Dior really knows what they're doing when it coms to perfumes. I have several of their scents and they are all amazing quality and long lasting!
windy R.
East Haven
This is a wonderful perfume with light and Airy and wonderful to Smells not too strong and doesn't give you headaches it's a good one for anybody that sensitive
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
I first smelled this perfume on the model I was shooting and she smelled like a very sophisticated cloud of sweetness. I had to have it. It does not disappoint.
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
Absolutely hands down my favorite perfume!! I don’t like super fruity smells but I also don’t want that “old woman” smell and this is the perfect happy medium!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.