BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Juan P.
Ontario, OR
This is my favorite women's fragrance of all time. It was the first designer fragrance I purchased for my wife before we got married and both she and I agreed that it was a wonderful fragrance. This one tops my list.
Drew S.
Eagle, ID
A pretty and sweet smelling option that I think is best suited for younger people. A wonderful gift for someone who is off to college, or any other right of passage!
Kayla S.
Eagle, NE
Miss dior Cherie is one of my favorite fragrances! It is a nice concentrated scent that is not too overwhelming. I love the bottle with the little ribbon on it too!
Gene M.
South Elgin, IL
This is my MVP product. I love the scent and other who catches a wiff of it likes the fragrance. It doesn't stain white shirts and it's my everyday go to perfume!
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Someone please buy me this.... lol... smells awesome but very expensive... can you do it a little budget friendly?? i mean i am not asking for cheaper quality but some not-so-important-things- cost reduction.
Brittany R.
This scent is sweet. I feel it to be very elegant to the touch.
I use this on a daily just because I really like it. If anyone is interested in buying it for somebody I say go for it. who doesn't like dior anyways.
Sarah S.
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Gema A.
Love this perfume I used it on my engagement photo session and every time I wear it it being great memories plus my hubby loves it too. Great addition to my collection. I would def buy again
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I got this perfume as a gift for my mother and mother's and I have to say this perfume is so good! The smell is amazing I loved. She loved. We loved. I purchased mine at Macy's. Definitely recommend this perfume
Marlene R.
Gainesville, Fl
I like the smell but it does not seem to last a long time. My perfume has also changed scents a little; it does not smell the same as when I originally bought it.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.